Monday, January 10, 2011

Tie Me Up: Turban



Ahhhh my day is off to a chaotic start, but just wanting to check in & say a brief hello to all of my wonderful readers! Monday's can be a bit crabby for me, but not too long ago I came across Inny Vinny's Turban Tieying(say that fast 3 times) video tutorial & it kind of made my day! Shes always been a huge supporter & her blog is pretty dope as well! I took a few stabs at it, but am working on perfecting it for NYFW. Yes, so do visit her blog & I hope your Monday is a little better than mine!

5 comments:

  1. Girl, you totally look like a top-model on that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wrap looks great! Very neat silhouette as well. Thanks for the link, I'll be checking her blog out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! love the turban look and it suits your face...you look like a top model...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails