Sunday, November 21, 2010

More Goodness From Ouxu Cheng


No this is not a "Makeup" blog per se, but what I am passionate about here at Nuvany Nice is supporting independent creatives! Whether it be featuring the dopest underground female MC, an ill young graphic designer fresh out of Pratt, or that next budding fashion designer on the other side of the globe, my motto "support indie" is the basis of this blog relating to fashion.culture.art.

Ouxu is no stranger to the blog she's been featured here & here, I feel like she's becoming a regular acutally ;)! Well that's good news, because she's back with another insanely simple makeup tutorial. I'm bias, but I think she's the best because of her ability to make applying makeup look so easy something that I'm sure can be daunting to not just me! And this time, she's giving us a simple list of Basic Makeup 101 rules to always follow. Are you dying to find out what they are, well then click on over to her tumblr page & trust for all you newcomers to the world of makeup you will & can thank me later!

2 comments:

  1. great tutorial...very beautiful...I wish I have a talent just like her...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails